Tuesday 6 September 2011

Need For Speed Nitro

I had a successful session on the above game on the Wii last night.  Managed to get a maximum five stars on many of the racing events.  I certainly improved on circuit races, eliminator, drift challenge and time attack.  The only thing I struggle with is the speed camera challenge, so any tips on this would be appreciated.

Finally got to grips with drifting.  Please note that street racing is illegal in Real Life!

Have been busy on Second Life, now have some land that I can do what I want with, it has only taken several years to find such reasonably priced land, with a tier payment that's manageable.  Will post a SLURL here at some point this week, so if you have an SL account you can pay us a visit.

All for now, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment