Top Ten Infuriating Television Adverts:-
Top Ten Plus Infuriating Television Adverts.
1. Go Compare - The moustache has gone past it!
2. Seriously Strong Spread able Cheese - Don’t bother answering the phone if you are enjoying eating it.
3. Money Super Market . Com - We Buy Any Car . Com - Travel Super Market . Com
4. Any personal injury or accident adverts.
5. 118, yes more moustache's!
6. Over fifties life cover plans, free gifts, yes well who needs a free Parker pen anyway!
7. AA boiler repair advert. Do we really need John Cleese saying “Fawlty Showers”?
8. Churchill home insurance - Like we are going to walk into a shop with a dodgy umbrella and cause havoc!
9. More Than Freeman - We know now that the English Man’s home is his castle!
10. Autoglass Repair - For goodness sake just get on and repair the chip.
Bonus, Laser eye surgery adverts - the cost is way over the top!
I am an Iams cat
There was an earthquake in Blackpool on Friday 1st April http://socyberty.com/holidays/blackpool-earthquake-2011-april-fools-day-hoax/ Needless to say I didn't feel anything and when it was announced on North West Today's lunch time programme, I like many others thought it was an April fools joke despite the time being nearly 13.45 p.m. A quick check of teletext revealed there had been one!